On this #thinking episode we go inside addiction with Glenn Livingston, Ph.D. author of the book Never Binge Again™. Disillusioned by what traditional psychology had to offer overweight and/or food obsessed individuals, Dr. Livingston spent several decades researching the nature of bingeing and overeating via work with his own patients AND a self-funded research programme with more than 40,000 participants. Most important, however, is his own personal journey out of obesity and food prison to a normal, healthy weight and a much more lighthearted relationship with food.
I now run a company called Lisa Inside Addiction which helps people affected by addiction discover healthier ways to manage their emotions. I do this through the podcast where I interview world renowned experts on addiction and people directly affected by it. I also provide therapy in London and Southend along with a number of programs to help my clients break through the glass ceilings of their mental health.
- I Discovered My Gift To The World Was The Very Thing I Was Hiding From July 15, 2017
- What Is Person-Centered Therapy April 20, 2020
- The Most Painful Human Condition With Annie Grace April 20, 2020
- What I Learned About Myself From Person-Centered Therapy April 20, 2020
- The Darkness Was Taking Over With Megan Starks April 20, 2020
- The Addiction Nobody Talks About But A Lot Of Us Are Doing With Bryan Robinson August 28, 2020
- How To Be Comfortable With Being Uncomfortable With Ben Aldridge July 30, 2020
- I Became Someone I Always Promised Myself I Would Not Become With Sam Myers July 21, 2020
- Why We Use Drugs Or Try To Help The People That Do With Peter Sage April 21, 2020