On this episode, we have a slightly different format because my brother is the guest. We speak about how it was growing up with a mum who was an alcoholic and how that affected all our relationships, the ripples it caused through our lives – but is nice to have a relationship of this nature on the show.
I now run a company called Lisa Inside Addiction which helps people affected by addiction discover healthier ways to manage their emotions. I do this through the podcast where I interview world renowned experts on addiction and people directly affected by it. I also provide therapy in London and Southend along with a number of programs to help my clients break through the glass ceilings of their mental health.
- Why We Use Drugs Or Try To Help The People That Do With Peter Sage April 21, 2020
- No One Is Going To Rescue Me With Jane Dolby April 20, 2020
- A Way Out Of Addiction Using Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT) April 20, 2020
- The Most Painful Human Condition With Annie Grace April 20, 2020
- Change Your Brain Change Your Life April 20, 2020