On this episode, we have a slightly different format because my brother is the guest. We speak about how it was growing up with a mum who was an alcoholic and how that affected all our relationships, the ripples it caused through our lives – but is nice to have a relationship of this nature on the show.
After losing my mum, Lisa, to drugs at the age of 10, I went from an emotionally dead, drug-addict to a fulfilled, recovery counsellor. I now run Lisa Inside Addiction that provides online recovery programs to hold the light down the tunnel of darkness. Helping people stuck at the level of consciousness of addiction to become the best version of themselves, ensuring fewer people lose their lives to drugs and alcohol as his mum did.
- I Discovered My Gift To The World Was The Very Thing I Was Hiding From July 15, 2017
- What Is Person-Centered Therapy April 20, 2020
- The True Rags to Riches Story with Dr Robb Kelly November 20, 2020
- They did it together – The Sober Experiment with Alex and Lisa November 13, 2020
- What I Learned About Myself From Person-Centered Therapy April 20, 2020