My guest today speaks about her son who was an alcoholic and how his journey affected her life, along with her husband who was also an alcoholic. We speak about the correlation of these circumstances and how learned behaviour may play a part. We also speak about how her son found sobriety but still struggles with his addictive tendencies.
I now run a company called Lisa Inside Addiction which helps people affected by addiction discover healthier ways to manage their emotions. I do this through the podcast where I interview world renowned experts on addiction and people directly affected by it. I also provide therapy in London and Southend along with a number of programs to help my clients break through the glass ceilings of their mental health.
- I Discovered My Gift To The World Was The Very Thing I Was Hiding From July 15, 2017
- What Is Person-Centered Therapy April 20, 2020
- The Most Painful Human Condition With Annie Grace April 20, 2020
- What I Learned About Myself From Person-Centered Therapy April 20, 2020
- The Darkness Was Taking Over With Megan Starks April 20, 2020
- The Addiction Nobody Talks About But A Lot Of Us Are Doing With Bryan Robinson August 28, 2020
- How To Be Comfortable With Being Uncomfortable With Ben Aldridge July 30, 2020
- I Became Someone I Always Promised Myself I Would Not Become With Sam Myers July 21, 2020
- Why We Use Drugs Or Try To Help The People That Do With Peter Sage April 21, 2020