My guest today speaks about her son who was an alcoholic and how his journey affected her life, along with her husband who was also an alcoholic. We speak about the correlation of these circumstances and how learned behaviour may play a part. We also speak about how her son found sobriety but still struggles with his addictive tendencies.
After losing my mum, Lisa, to drugs at the age of 10, I went from an emotionally dead, drug-addict to a fulfilled, recovery counsellor. I now run Lisa Inside Addiction that provides online recovery programs to hold the light down the tunnel of darkness. Helping people stuck at the level of consciousness of addiction to become the best version of themselves, ensuring fewer people lose their lives to drugs and alcohol as his mum did.
- What Is Person-Centered Therapy April 20, 2020
- I Discovered My Gift To The World Was The Very Thing I Was Hiding From July 15, 2017
- The Most Painful Human Condition With Annie Grace April 20, 2020
- What I Learned About Myself From Person-Centered Therapy April 20, 2020
- Change Your Brain Change Your Life April 20, 2020
- The Body First Approach To Grey Area Dinking with Jolene Park December 11, 2020
- From Self-will To Finding Recovery Through Music with Britt Barker December 4, 2020
- Finding Sobriety Through Community with Winged Victory November 27, 2020
- The True Rags to Riches Story with Dr Robb Kelly November 20, 2020