My guest today speaks about her son who was an alcoholic and how his journey affected her life, along with her husband who was also an alcoholic. We speak about the correlation of these circumstances and how learned behaviour may play a part. We also speak about how her son found sobriety but still struggles with his addictive tendencies.
After losing my mum, Lisa, to drugs at the age of 10, I went from an emotionally dead, drug-addict to a fulfilled, recovery counsellor. I now run Lisa Inside Addiction that provides online recovery programs to hold the light down the tunnel of darkness. Helping people stuck at the level of consciousness of addiction to become the best version of themselves, ensuring fewer people lose their lives to drugs and alcohol as his mum did.
- I Discovered My Gift To The World Was The Very Thing I Was Hiding From July 15, 2017
- What Is Person-Centered Therapy April 20, 2020
- The True Rags to Riches Story with Dr Robb Kelly November 20, 2020
- They did it together – The Sober Experiment with Alex and Lisa November 13, 2020
- The Surprising Magic of a Sober Life with Laura McKowen October 24, 2020