My guest today speaks about her son who was an alcoholic and how his journey affected her life, along with her husband who was also an alcoholic. We speak about the correlation of these circumstances and how learned behaviour may play a part. We also speak about how her son found sobriety but still struggles with his addictive tendencies.
I now run a company called Lisa Inside Addiction which helps people affected by addiction discover healthier ways to manage their emotions. I do this through the podcast where I interview world renowned experts on addiction and people directly affected by it. I also provide therapy in London and Southend along with a number of programs to help my clients break through the glass ceilings of their mental health.
- Why We Use Drugs Or Try To Help The People That Do With Peter Sage April 21, 2020
- The Most Painful Human Condition With Annie Grace April 20, 2020
- No One Is Going To Rescue Me With Jane Dolby April 20, 2020
- A Way Out Of Addiction Using Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT) April 20, 2020
- Change Your Brain Change Your Life April 20, 2020