These may sound familiar…
- You feel lonely and fearful not knowing what to do but the uncertainty of the future keeps you trapped.
- You have tried various approaches to keep it together but you feel exhausted after doing absolutely everything you can think of to get them to see what they have right in front of them.
- You’re feeling that if only you were more lovable, understanding, patient, convincing, resilient, a better person, better looking or did the right things and knew the answer then he or she would stop using.
- You wonder how much they have drunk at the pub or family gathering or what state they will come home in, but deep down you are just longing for inner peace and connection.
- You feel like your worry and anxiety have pushed you into becoming the alcohol police, searching the house high and low for empty bottles, calling the pub or shops and asking them to stop serving your loved one alcohol. You might even drive around in the middle of the night looking for them.
- You are convinced that the person you love is still in there and if they would only stop drinking or using drugs things would go back to how they used to be. This is reinforced by the glimpses you get when he or she is sober and reminds you they are a good dad, mum, husband, wife, child or friend.
Maybe deep down you have wondered if your life would be better if the addict would just go away or even die, but you feel guilty and bad for even thinking it.
It is not your fault you feel resentful and indecisive about the relationship or don’t know how or where to start getting help. You have been pushed to your limits and you’re fed up with being misunderstood and always having to walk on eggshells.
It doesn't have to be this way!
Imagine what your life would be like if you woke up feeling hopeful, knowing you had the tools and support to handle anything that happened the night before.
You feel like you are enough and have more control and balance between your needs and your loved ones.
You have the skills to develop emotional independence and create meaningful connections with yourself and others around you without feeling guilty.
You have the financial and emotional confidence to feel more certain about any decision you needed to make.
You have the time to pursue all the things you used to be interested in, feel empowered by taking time for yourself and giving yourself attention.
Your kids and family are growing up in a happy home and you have the energy to support them to be on the right path.
Our counselling and life coaching gives you a safe place to talk and be listened to by a kind and empathetic ear without being wronged, silenced or shamed.
You will learn the right tools and develop the inner power to change not only the content of what’s going on but most importantly shift the context of how you see the situation you’re in.
You will have a safe place to explore your options so you can feel more empowered and motivated to decide the best course of action for you.
Ultimately counselling and life coaching will get you back on track to a life of fulfilment more aligned with your heart’s desire.
You Will Have The Opportunity To…
- See experts in the addiction industry so you can get scientific answers to why your loved one does drugs or drinks, which means you can stop wondering what you did wrong.
- You can come to terms with the fears and uncertainty so you can make a decision with clarity and move your life forward whilst being unattached to the outcome.
- It helps you evaluate your current situation so you will feel empowered to get a plan in place, which means you will have the motivation to finally take action.
- Equip yourself with the resources to help your loved one so you can stop unintentionally enabling them and start helping them in a proven and more loving way.
- It gives you an objective, nonjudgmental person with experience of what you’re going through, which means you can discuss your life freely without feeling shamed or judged.
- Have a safe space to unhook from the havoc of addiction so you can soothe your inner self, which means you will have more energy to give to yourself and your loved ones.
- You won’t have to suffer in silence or feel isolated, which means you won’t have to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders.
You’re In Safe Hands
Everyone on the team is qualified with either a degree or diploma in life coaching or counselling. We all have extensive experience in the addiction field, working at multiple rehabs and recovery centres.
Our team have either been through their own journey of addiction or lived with and supported an addict but in most cases, it’s both.
We use a blend of scientifically proven therapies and life coaching interventions depending on the client’s goals and outcomes discussed in the initial session or assessment.
I would 100% recommend Luke as a therapist. From my first session with him, I felt huge relief from anguish and pain that I'd been carrying around for years. Luke provided me with the exact type of support and setting that I needed to discuss sensitive/complex/troubling issues, and together we got to the root of debilitating thoughts and behaviours that have been compounding in my life since my childhood. The elements of DBT incorporated into the sessions help a lot with making sense of everything. A very positive turning-point in my life. Thank you once again for all of your help, Luke.JaneFrom Trustpilot
Working with Luke has been a great experience. Really down to earth with a calm manner and positive energy. We have covered everything I requested and more, with plenty of practical work and interactive sessionsJohnFrom Trustpilot
When I went to Luke I really didn’t believe I could give up my addiction and become the person I am today. But after we started to work together he made me feel confident and not only teach me about addiction but support me in dealing with the underlying emotions. I have never been so happy and fulfilled. Together me and Luke discovered a real meaning in my life. I couldn’t recommend him enough.MattFrom Trustpilot
The most charismatic counsellor I have met in my life. Not only he has all the knowledge and expertise that is needed but he is also able to see things from the patient's perspective and reach conclusions in a holistic way. He has a genuine interest for his clients and he is one of the most open-minded people I know. 110% Recommended.PetraFrom Trustpilot
Excellent and honest advice from someone who has a wealth of experience in many aspects of life.PhilFrom Trustpilot
When You Start Counselling You Get
- 50-60 minute 1:1 counselling sessions
- I recommend weekly sessions but fortnightly can be arranged.
- They will be delivered via online video call using Zoom, Skype or any other platform you prefer.
- I am available Monday to Friday 7 AM – 8 PM and Saturday 9 AM – 12 AM
Click below to see my availability in my diary and schedule your initial session on a date and time that works for you.
If you have any questions or concerns about counselling, call or email us.
Note: when block booking, sessions don’t have to take place weekly and do not have to be consecutive. They are for you to use as you like. After you finish using the block of sessions you can book another block to secure further savings or pay the per-session fee.
You’re 100% Covered With My Money-back Guarantee
I work with clients who are a good fit and who I truly believe I can help. Changing your life starts with trusting your counsellor. I want to make sure your experience with me is a positive one.
It’s simple: When you attend a minimum of six consecutive 50-minute sessions and you see no changes or adjustments in your life I want you to email me and I will give you a full refund, no questions asked!
This guarantee lasts six sessions, which completely covers your first go at counselling. That means you can try an ENTIRE block of sessions and then decide if it’s right for you.
Bottom line: When you start counselling with me it is 100% risk-free.
Haven’t Quite Made Up Your Mind?
A Free Assessment Will Allow You To…
- Have the space to assess your current situation with a trained professional so you can create a plan to move your life in the right direction and get things back on track.
- Get the answers to any questions you have so you can find an option that works for you and make a decision with clarity.
- Identify some of the reasons you may be drinking or using drugs too much and discover what the next steps are with the help of an expert therapist.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens in the first session?
In the first session, the two of us will work together to understand the changes you would like to make and how you might make them, supporting you to find your own answers to the questions you face, according to your personal values and beliefs, all the while guided by a trained professional.
What if I book an assessment before my first session?
You are more than welcome to book a free assessment before your first session and this will give us a chance to get to know each other and you can ask any questions you may have. If you want to go ahead we can arrange the first session then, at a time that works for us both.
What can I expect from counselling?
Typically, in no more than six 50-minute sessions, clients overcome something which is troubling them. Clients report a marked sense of well-being, increased ease and contentment with greater effectiveness in all aspects of their life. They are surprised and, on occasion, amazed at the changes they have made to their lives over such a short period of time.
How frequent will the sessions be?
Sessions usually take place weekly and this is recommended to provide consistent growth. However, after the initial momentum of six, some clients like to go down to fortnightly or monthly sessions.
How many sessions will I need?
Many people find six sessions is enough; others stay for a year or more, it’s entirely at your discretion. You will have regular reviews with your counsellor and you can decide to continue if you would like to.
Are there any cancellation fees?
If you need to cancel or reschedule a session it can be done via text, email or phone call. This needs to be done at least 24 hours prior to the session. If you fail to do so, the full fee will be taken.
When are appointments available?
I am available Friday 7 AM – 8 PM and Saturday 9 AM – 12 AM. You can see my availability in my diary and book a date and time that works for you. There, you’ll also complete the payment via card for the first session and receive the confirmation of your booking.
Is there a waiting list?
There is currently no waiting list and we have the capacity to take on new clients.
How do I know you won’t tell my stuff to other people?
Respecting your confidentiality is of utmost importance and greatly contributes towards building trust between us. I am bound by the Code of Ethics of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. You can read the Code at www.bacp.co.uk. If you have any cause for concern you can contact them directly.