Counselling creates a space for you to have a complete mindset shift and redefine your relationship to drugs and alcohol
It provides you with a confidential non-judgmental space your family and friends are just not trained to create.
Addiction Treatment In Essex facilitates lasting change and gradually creates your new life so you don’t get the whiplash effect of rehab.
It teaches you to understand how your emotions (even if you don’t believe you have any) influence your behaviour.
Fill Out The Form Below To Get Help Today
I would 100% recommend Luke as a therapist. From my first session with him, I felt huge relief from anguish and pain that I'd been carrying around for years. Luke provided me with the exact type of support and setting that I needed to discuss sensitive/complex/troubling issues, and together we got to the root of debilitating thoughts and behaviours that have been compounding in my life since my childhood. The elements of DBT incorporated into the sessions help a lot with making sense of everything. A very positive turning-point in my life. Thank you once again for all of your help, Luke.JaneFrom Trustpilot
Working with Luke has been a great experience. Really down to earth with a calm manner and positive energy. We have covered everything I requested and more, with plenty of practical work and interactive sessionsJohnFrom Trustpilot
When I went to Luke I really didn’t believe I could give up my addiction and become the person I am today. But after we started to work together he made me feel confident and not only teach me about addiction but support me in dealing with the underlying emotions. I have never been so happy and fulfilled. Together me and Luke discovered a real meaning in my life. I couldn’t recommend him enough.MattFrom Trustpilot
The most charismatic counsellor I have met in my life. Not only he has all the knowledge and expertise that is needed but he is also able to see things from the patient's perspective and reach conclusions in a holistic way. He has a genuine interest for his clients and he is one of the most open-minded people I know. 110% Recommended.PetraFrom Trustpilot
Excellent and honest advice from someone who has a wealth of experience in many aspects of life.PhilFrom Trustpilot
Counselling Will Give You The Opportunity To…
- Get your drinking or drug use under control so you can stop drinking out of boredom or pure habit.
- Redefine your love-hate relationship with drink or drugs so you can stop making promises you keep breaking when happy hour rolls in.
- Eliminate the constant shame and guilt so you can drink or use drugs less and realise it isn’t the Duct-Tape that you thought was holding life together.
- Cut down on drink or drugs to become more reliable for those you love and care about, so you can cultivate better relationships.
- Become more comfortable in your own skin and finally love the person looking back at you in the mirror.
- Stop having the same arguments and conversations which will save you time and heartache so you can focus on rebuilding meaningful connections.
Book Your Free Assessment Today
It Will Allow You To…
- Have the space to assess your current situation with a trained professional so you can create a plan to move your life in the right direction and get things back on track.
- Get the answers to any questions you have so you can find an option that works for you and make a decision with clarity.
- Identify some of the reasons you may be drinking or using drugs too much and discover what the next steps are with the help of an expert therapist.